I stopped eating fast food burgers several years ago because I could tell that they were putting something new into the meat to prevent people from getting e coli bacteria and dying. It wasn’t like fast food “beef” didn’t already have enough preservatives in it. I am more sensitive than most people and after eating it my bowels would stop moving and when I eventually did have a movement the smell was atrocious and not a healthy movement at all. It just wasn’t worth eating it anymore. I knew instinctively that they were putting a new preservative in the meat and it was bad news.
Interestingly, Ammonia is one of the chemicals that Dr. Oz says you shouldn’t even have in your house because it causes cells to prematurely age. It has gotten to the point where it is not even food. It doesn’t nourish you, it kills you. It is food like. Wild animals are smart enough not to eat it, why aren’t we? This isn’t something we demanded or requested, this is something that is being crammed down our throats by big business and lobbyists.
Fast food is supposed to be food that can be prepared and enjoyed quickly, not food that speeds you on your way to the grave.
- Cargill To Label Ground Beef Products Containing ‘Pink Slime’ Meat (consumerist.com)
- Study Reveals what Really Makes up Fast Food Chicken Nuggets (trueactivist.com)
- Pink Slime is Everywhere (pragmaticmom.com)
- Beef or Pink Slime? (bizgovsoc8.wordpress.com)
- Hamburger chef Jamie Oliver proves McDonald’s burgers “Unfit for human consumption” (sott.net)
- Cargill to label meat after ‘pink slime’ uproar (kansascity.com)
- Fast Food Packaging Might Be Green, but the Food Still Isn’t (onegreenplanet.org)
- Hamburger Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for Human Consumption” (endalldisease.com)